• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War at the Helms Valley

Reactions: deepstrasz
+ 3 players can join this game to enjoy an interesting co-op hero defense. Based on the film "LOTR, The two towers", with a lot of custom models and powerful items. Let's fight for honor...
Contents

War at the Helms Valley (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Not enough players for this to be fun online. Not approved. Earth-Fury: I disagree. Approved.

M

Craka_J: Not enough players for this to be fun online. Not approved.

Earth-Fury: I disagree. Approved.

Level 5
Well main problem with this map, if we start the game example with 3 players and someone just leave without no words and share control or he's just a leaver(it occuring VERY often on Battle.net ...), and others who would still want to play will just because of that... so first of need to add system if someone leave give share control to left users. Thus terrain, may be better with more grass tile and grass model perhaps futhermore healing ability, have to change to give self priority to targets at Aragorn.
And would be more tuely if creator give to every Heroes Potion items.
I rate it 3/5.