• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War Valleys 1.c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello.
It is my newest map.It is melee map with some custom units...And i thing it need some upgrades but try it!!!!

Strong creep camps,four portals to hidden locations with a different weather effects.Also global weather is changing.It can be a long Battle!!!

ANYWAY I'M LOOKIN FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A GOOD CAMPAIGN.i"M MUSICIAN AND I WILL MAKE A GRAET MUSIC FOR THAT AND SOUN IF IT IS NECESSERY.AND I LIKE TO MAKE MAPS WITH WORLD EDITOR AND WARCRAFT PLAY :)

ver. 1.b

-put my own music to game.Song "Tree of life".
-repair broken cliff
-erase some creep camps and reduce number of them
-put much more items for creeps
-make little bit more place for buildings at startup positions
-4 custom units.One for each race...
-map preview and description

ver. 1.c

-food limit 200
-gold mines provide more gold (20000)

ver. 2.a

-new location at the north
-one more player

Keywords:
meelee warcraft medieval war death glory
Contents

War Valleys 1.c (Map)

Reviews
21:29, 20th Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 18
Gee i dont know if i should give this one a try.
The fact that the murlock in the first pic is as big as the mercenary camp really scares me,and so does the broken cliff ramp on the second one.I dont know what a dark human wizard has to do with those female deamons but it just doesent feel right,also a ressuraction stone in a mele game?Bad.The 4th and 5th pic are ok tough.

Level 5
Gee i dont know if i should give this one a try.
The fact that the murlock in the first pic is as big as the mercenary camp really scares me,and so does the broken cliff ramp on the second one.I dont know what a dark human wizard has to do with those female deamons but it just doesent feel right,also a ressuraction stone in a mele game?Bad.The 4th and 5th pic are ok tough.

hello.How you can read at description of the giant murloc at the newest pic it is a chernobyl mutant :).Thats from where is his size ha ha. A broken clifff? yes i can see that and ill will fix that soon...And don't be scared too much of that Murloc and try my map...(he is no so bad only a little bit naughty boy) :)

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 155
Level 18
Well i played it and well....
You used cliffs witch i like so thats a bounus but there isnt enought room to build from them.The terrain needs to be smoother.There is a TON of monsters on this map but olnly the elite ones drop something and most of the times it sucks.Alot of things to be fixed...
This isnt good enought to be aproved but i kinda like it so i wont vote for rejection.

Testing soon...

Bad Points:
Could do with a map preview.
Better description.
Way too many overloaded creeps!
Races need some work.
Terrain could use some work too.

Good Points:
You have lots of screenshots.
Generally enjoyable.
Liked the weather system.

Suggestions:
Make a better description, finish races and terrain. Add a better AI. Get rid of those creeps!

Overall:
Fun to play, but needs lots of work. There are too much creep camps. A sound map, 3/5. Good job.

Last edited:

TpM

TpM

Level 3
Small map... maybe you should use tax from citizens as income source instead of using gold mine.. Its stupid. And more units.