• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Want to discuss few confusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
First of all I wanna ask why is it,
when I upload a map to the resources section, it doesn't show up untill the next day?
Secondly, whenever I try to make a comment,
It keeps saying need to be logged on even though I am logged on.
Thirdly, I have this urge to update some of my map thread on the purpose of announcing a new version. However that will count as triple, fouriple :grin: , friple, sixripple, POSTS!!! So I'm asking if its ok to double post for that purpose?

Thanks

Level 32
Resources And Double Posts

The resource section is constantly being improved and upgraded. Ralle makes changes to it often: only he can answer your questions about any bugs.

Instead of adding a post to a thread you can always choose to edit your existing posts. Browse to the post that you want to change and select the "Edit Post" button:

edit.gif

If you already have several posts in a thread (which you do) another option is to simply delete the previous posts that are no longer necessary: simply edit the post and select "Go Advanced" or "Delete." Check the "Delete Message" radio button then press "Delete this Message." This way you can add a NEW post to the end of the thread and avoid the dreaded double or triple post issue.

If you are referring to the Goldrush -New map- thread, I will just go bump it for you to call attention to it.

Last edited:
Level 16
If there's been over 24h and you got important updates you can post them. If its less than 24h, its a double post even if its important. If its over 24h but is not important then its a unneseceary revival + double post. Did that clear it up?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
First of all I wanna ask why is it,
when I upload a map to the resources section, it doesn't show up untill the next day?
Because everything needs to be validated first.
Secondly, whenever I try to make a comment,
It keeps saying need to be logged on even though I am logged on.
That doesn't happen to me but we have some login bug which I am trying to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.