• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] wait trigger, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
so i made this creep spawn system of my own, but if i put a wait 20 seconds, only the first wave re-spawn. if i take that out, infinite wave re-spawn(i wanted this) but it respawn immediately after one died. is there a trigger that can do better. or ask for more details, i need help on this

Level 5
maptriggers.png

there is two part, just incase if your confused

Level 5
how do i remove them? using a leakless method?

should i add trigger or run trigger?

and if i put two events, does that means two of them must meet the requirement? or either of the two must meet the requirement inorder to start the trigger

Level 18
I see no reason to have two triggers other than the reasons of readability and management. Why don't you placed the trigger actions of the second trigger into the first trigger? Also, I believe there is a trigger action for removing triggers from trigger queue.

Level 5
the first trigger was to detect if creep dies or not, and the second trigger creates a random creep. i used the second trigger upon map initilize and other stuff

or else, yea i would've merged them

Status
Not open for further replies.