• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

W a v e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm wondering how to make a spawning system which includes a timer window.
Ex of map is "X Hero Siege"

Explanation: Level One Waves will be started in 30 seconds, a timer will start up. ( I know how to do that ). Then the next thing is what I don't know, here it is, after the timer ends, the Level Two waves will be started within 15 minutes, showing up a timer again, and when that ends, level one waves will be disabled but enabling the level two waves which spawn units every 15 seconds ( same with the level one waves ) Then goes same with the level three.

Level 20
It can be done a lot easier than that Spawn System... With 1 trigger to set all the Units to spawn in the waves (Can be Map Init), another trigger to spawn them, and another to handle the timer window. The creeps quantity, the creep type, the timer duration and everything else is set automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.