• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VTMD

A Hero Defense-RPG Hybrid Map
Characters, areas and items are based on Vampire the masquerade bloodlines and redemption. (But not the story)

• 30 heroes
  • more than 20 bosses
  • 10 areas
  • unique item upgrade system
  • boss shops
  • 3 to 4 hours of playtime
  • 9 difficulties

MapperMalte - Leak Cleaner

Mythic - A lot of spell models
Taysen - Hero Selector
Novart - A lot of icons
JetFangInferno - Many spell models
Bribe - Damage Engine and Item cleanup
Sabe - Camera System
Prince Phoenix - UI
-Grendel - Many Models
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Necromancer_187

Rightfield
BlinkBoy
iron_warrior
Black_stan
Mc!
Norinrad
Kitabatake
Tenebris
Daelin
Tenebrae
Kuhneghetz
Dionesiist
General Frank
Usedwell
ironmaiden
Tarrasque
Gottfrei
HappyTauren
Tirlititi
Whitedeath
Ket
Supa-
Fingolfin
xyzier_24
Direfury
Sellenisko
Misha
Tranquil
Kangyun
Matis
Stefan.K
Tauer
A.R.
HerrDave
Frotty
Redsteel1
The Panda
KAIL333XZ

A
-Nerfed the first giovanni for the fourth time
-Changed final boss name to Caine
-Changed final boss model
B
-Removed some buildings from the base to avoid getting stucking
-Added Hall of Fame
-Added special ending messages

This map has been updated many times over three years and major updates wont happen anymore. Unless there is a bug that I havent found. It might be a bit repetitive or unbalanced.

Older versions can be found in maps.w3reforged.com
It is also one of my smaller projects. If you are interested, visit our discord server.
Join the Legion of Cinders Discord Server!
Contents

VTMD b (Map)

Level 5
MAN! Is this reforged only?

I LOVE Vampire: The Masquerade but hate Reforged, if it can not be played properly on classic will be such a shame.

Level 5
Well had my first solo run...

Must start by thanking you, most games don't allow player to be my favorite clan Tzimisce, they usually only leave tzi as enemies or bosses, so thanks, now you based the units on bosses from both Bloodlines and Redemption and that is great.

I gota report something about the blood cauldrum spell in the Tzimisce plaguebringer (int) it is only usable on units that have mana, don't know if it is intended but makes quite useless early on, but later on most units got mana and ofc plenty of bosses.

My personal complain is about the spells, and it is a problem I also have with Redemption, as they made tzimisce the not playable enemies so they did not bother to actually make the VIcissitude discipline of clan Tzimisce, wich I believe you followed in your map as he got a mix of treme with Cappadocian disciplines, wich was still fun, I love Tzimisce even without my favorite discipline, but you made so many characters to play I understand how hard it is to make spells for all of them.

On my run I got up to Ahzra she got me by surprise, as I was used with only bosses spawning close to the human base after you kill it, I assumed Ahzara was not going to spawn to destroy the human base, so could not defend it, even ressurected the Tremere bosses to help but gg. On NOOB difficulty lol.

I might try a team play next and post it on my YouTube channel: MrFantocan.
In any case great map, good to see maps with backstory. VTM fans might enjoy this as well.

EDIT: Man just played a full team game, that last boss drags on too much, he got like 10 forms, and gota say making his model anime stuff kinda sucked. And even in Noob difficulty he killed our base, uploading the run intu my channel MrFantocan now.

Last edited:
Level 6
Well had my first solo run...

Must start by thanking you, most games don't allow player to be my favorite clan Tzimisce, they usually only leave tzi as enemies or bosses, so thanks, now you based the units on bosses from both Bloodlines and Redemption and that is great.

I gota report something about the blood cauldrum spell in the Tzimisce plaguebringer (int) it is only usable on units that have mana, don't know if it is intended but makes quite useless early on, but later on most units got mana and ofc plenty of bosses.

My personal complain is about the spells, and it is a problem I also have with Redemption, as they made tzimisce the not playable enemies so they did not bother to actually make the VIcissitude discipline of clan Tzimisce, wich I believe you followed in your map as he got a mix of treme with Cappadocian disciplines, wich was still fun, I love Tzimisce even without my favorite discipline, but you made so many characters to play I understand how hard it is to make spells for all of them.

On my run I got up to Ahzra she got me by surprise, as I was used with only bosses spawning close to the human base after you kill it, I assumed Ahzara was not going to spawn to destroy the human base, so could not defend it, even ressurected the Tremere bosses to help but gg. On NOOB difficulty lol.

I might try a team play next and post it on my YouTube channel: MrFantocan.
In any case great map, good to see maps with backstory. VTM fans might enjoy this as well.

EDIT: Man just played a full team game, that last boss drags on too much, he got like 10 forms, and gota say making his model anime stuff kinda sucked. And even in Noob difficulty he killed our base, uploading the run intu my channel MrFantocan now.

Thanks for playing.
I tried to add as many vtm characters as possible and add some new ones too.
The way I made the abilities was that first I made as many vtm abilities as I could and then added each ability to the hero clans that used them in vtm and their main stat. And then one special ultimate ability for each clan.
Cauldron of blood skill was intended to be anti-boss cause sometimes they have really annoying abilities like divine shield or mirror image.
The enemies scale with more players so I dont think it would be easier D: unless you try to stun lock bosses
About the Azhra thing I understand. Did you not know she is a boss or did she spawn in wrong location?
I used anime model for final boss cause I didnt find a better vampire final boss model lol
Also this game wasnt really meant for solo and I added the player amount scaling later, so for beating it solo you need to use the some of the most broken heroes xD
The way some harder bosses work is like vtm redemption. You just cant fight them face to face. Remember how hard etrius and vukodlak were on vtm redemption? the only way to beat them was freeze spamming them. In this map it works the same, you just gotta debuff them or stun lock them... ( I know its kind of impossbile if you have a hero without disables and are playing solo but I didnt want the entire game to be just A clicking.)
Walter (GodofCinder) is a reference to me
For final boss its even harder. If he gets out of stun for 1 second you are all dead. I always do majesty + prison of Ice combo.(Balancing late game stuff was really hard)
Ill watch your run soon.

Btw did you like the item upgrade system and the boss shop?

Last edited:
Level 5
No problem man, really like your map and can see you put a lot of work in it.

Ahzra spawned right but I assumed each chapter had just one boss, and as she was part of the Tzimisce Chapter I assumed she was not going to atack human base, lesson learned.

About the anime model please change it, kinda kills the mood of the map, I like anime but mixing with vampire feels very wrong, other players in my lobby agreed, actually they complained first.

Yeah I went solo mostly for testing, got that for just cuse afk griding for hours as I went out XD.

I must be honest I beat Redemption very easily cuse I went the Cheesy strategy of Freeze+Rain of Fire the game is just too hard for you to punch the bosses till death. Vohzd for instance had a move that he eats you, one hit kill... so yeah had to cheese.

Oh I did not make the connection of GoofCinder with you, I focused on the name Walter, nice easter egg XD.

About the item upgrade, it is very nice I found out you could merge items by chance, very cool system, much better than buying recipes, but I guess you should make a recipe shop just to let people know what items u can merge, unless you intended to be a secret. I guess I found all, merged every row of both shops got in the end 6 items except that the last one was just the fully upgraded discipline item.

Boss shop was nice too, helped runing solo. Now the players lost their minds over your camera control option at top left of the screen, that was very good stuff. Also I dont know what it NG in the options. And loved the BLOODLINES SONG at the boss fight, would love more Bloodlines songs added like the Last Round and Asylum clubs songs.

But again would be a good idea to make the last boss not have so many come back we had to kill him like 10 times, and there should be some warning against the instant kill move of the boss, like "warning when boss glow red stay back, or stun him" or something.

Here is my video:

Great map man. Would love more VTM stuff, and count on me for testing or anything else.

Level 6
No problem man, really like your map and can see you put a lot of work in it.

Ahzra spawned right but I assumed each chapter had just one boss, and as she was part of the Tzimisce Chapter I assumed she was not going to atack human base, lesson learned.

About the anime model please change it, kinda kills the mood of the map, I like anime but mixing with vampire feels very wrong, other players in my lobby agreed, actually they complained first.

Yeah I went solo mostly for testing, got that for just cuse afk griding for hours as I went out XD.

I must be honest I beat Redemption very easily cuse I went the Cheesy strategy of Freeze+Rain of Fire the game is just too hard for you to punch the bosses till death. Vohzd for instance had a move that he eats you, one hit kill... so yeah had to cheese.

Oh I did not make the connection of GoofCinder with you, I focused on the name Walter, nice easter egg XD.

About the item upgrade, it is very nice I found out you could merge items by chance, very cool system, much better than buying recipes, but I guess you should make a recipe shop just to let people know what items u can merge, unless you intended to be a secret. I guess I found all, merged every row of both shops got in the end 6 items except that the last one was just the fully upgraded discipline item.

Boss shop was nice too, helped runing solo. Now the players lost their minds over your camera control option at top left of the screen, that was very good stuff. Also I dont know what it NG in the options. And loved the BLOODLINES SONG at the boss fight, would love more Bloodlines songs added like the Last Round and Asylum clubs songs.

But again would be a good idea to make the last boss not have so many come back we had to kill him like 10 times, and there should be some warning against the instant kill move of the boss, like "warning when boss glow red stay back, or stun him" or something.

Here is my video:

Great map man. Would love more VTM stuff, and count on me for testing or anything else.

Yeah some areas have a miniboss but not all of them
My war3 is currently broken so I cant change the final boss model. It crashes everytime T-T
There was 5 ultimate items and you only got 3 of them in the video. Didnt get Third and second row of special shop.
F9 actually explains a lot of mechanics and item upgrading.
The NG+ mode allows you to access the forgotten haven from start and buy final boss heroes!
Bosses used to have Dark Ages boss 2 song from redemption but then I removed it and later used it on the trailer.
And I have a habit of making really long final boss fights forgive me xD
I also licked and commented on your video!

Btw I put this map too but no one has rated it yet. Plz test it if have the time
Amnesia RPG

Level 5
Yeah some areas have a miniboss but not all of them
My war3 is currently broken so I cant change the final boss model. It crashes everytime T-T
There was 5 ultimate items and you only got 3 of them in the video. Didnt get Third and second row of special shop.
F9 actually explains a lot of mechanics and item upgrading.
The NG+ mode allows you to access the forgotten haven from start and buy final boss heroes!
Bosses used to have Dark Ages boss 2 song from redemption but then I removed it and later used it on the trailer.
And I have a habit of making really long final boss fights forgive me xD
I also licked and commented on your video!

Btw I put this map too but no one has rated it yet. Plz test it if have the time
Amnesia RPG

Ok I will take a look, but the description only says you lost your memory, not much backstory there, hope it is not hack and slash grindfest. But screenshots look nice.

Level 5
Hey there! A friend and I tried your map out and it's fun. Definitely doable with only two players. On the very last stage though, when the final boss was throwing boss after boss (like, the Last X Race) we encountered the last Giovanni. We were able to defeat it 3 times before realizing we couldn't kill it as its cooldown on its resurrection was too quick. At least we believed that to be the case. Perhaps you could lower the cooldown for its resurrection?

Level 6
Hey there! A friend and I tried your map out and it's fun. Definitely doable with only two players. On the very last stage though, when the final boss was throwing boss after boss (like, the Last X Race) we encountered the last Giovanni. We were able to defeat it 3 times before realizing we couldn't kill it as its cooldown on its resurrection was too quick. At least we believed that to be the case. Perhaps you could lower the cooldown for its resurrection?
God damn it! I nerfed him three times and he still cant die...

Level 5
Hi. So i am curently playing this map with the Reaper.
I will post a review later when i finish the map.
I just want to know how many items are there.
I got 5 "Perfect" items.
The void, destruction, the power, Absolute and eternity.
Is there some other combination or are those the final items?
Can i build 1 more somehow?

So. I played both reforged and classic.
I really enjoy playing classic. Models, icons, custom units.
Such a good map. Skill play and micro is limited but lets be honest, i played this to
sent some demons to destination F*@^$d.
I would really enjoy this if i had the opportunity to play 2 or 3 heroes to be honest.
Would you consider that?
I got to the end and i had the 5 "Perfect" items and i bought a lot of tomes.
The parade of the heroes coming back was a good touch. I lost when i encountered the hero with
entagled roots.
I think this is a 5/5 map.

Last edited:
Level 6
Hi. So i am curently playing this map with the Reaper.
I will post a review later when i finish the map.
I just want to know how many items are there.
I got 5 "Perfect" items.
The void, destruction, the power, Absolute and eternity.
Is there some other combination or are those the final items?
Can i build 1 more somehow?

So. I played both reforged and classic.
I really enjoy playing classic. Models, icons, custom units.
Such a good map. Skill play and micro is limited but lets be honest, i played this to
sent some demons to destination F*@^$d.
I would really enjoy this if i had the opportunity to play 2 or 3 heroes to be honest.
Would you consider that?
I got to the end and i had the 5 "Perfect" items and i bought a lot of tomes.
The parade of the heroes coming back was a good touch. I lost when i encountered the hero with
entagled roots.
I think this is a 5/5 map.

Pog
The 5 perfect items is the max.
For having more heroes, try boss shops, or multiplayer mode.
Balancing gets real funky near the end, some heroes dont make it to the final boss D:

Level 5
Pog
The 5 perfect items is the max.
For having more heroes, try boss shops, or multiplayer mode.
Balancing gets real funky near the end, some heroes dont make it to the final boss D:

Ok, thanx for that.
So beCause of Reforged if i save and upload game crushes.
That makes it difficult to pick a boss. Some are really expensive.
I cant actually test my options because of the upload crash.
I am playing Tremere swordsmaster currently. What would you recommend i pick as a
viable option.
Help me out here plz

Level 6
Ok, thanx for that.
So beCause of Reforged if i save and upload game crushes.
That makes it difficult to pick a boss. Some are really expensive.
I cant actually test my options because of the upload crash.
I am playing Tremere swordsmaster currently. What would you recommend i pick as a
viable option.
Help me out here plz

All Tzimisce bosses and beyond are very powerful
Malkavian Str hero, Cappadocian int hero are some of the best heroes.

Level 5
All Tzimisce bosses and beyond are very powerful
Malkavian Str hero, Cappadocian int hero are some of the best heroes.

I got 4 heroes. Xiao, lACROIX, Vozhd and the Prime minister.
I lost against Caine the 1st Vampire.
Is he actually The last boss?
Is he immune to all magic?
There was no magic shield or something visible, thats why i am asking.
I couldnt nuke him down.
I also try to attack click and i couldnt target that unit. Is there some kind of bag there maybe, i aint sure?
I should be able to click attack on a unit. He wasnt invulnerable or something... it seemed weird to me.
Micro is lost in these last fights. So many illusions and summons... it was auto attack most of it.
Anyway. I still like the game. Thats all. I ll probably play a few more rounds in the near future.

Last edited:
Level 6
I got 4 heroes. Xiao, lACROIX, Vozhd and the Prime minister.
Is he actually The last boss?
Is he immune to all magic?
There was no magic shield or something visible, thats why i am asking.
I couldnt nuke him down.
I also try to attack click and i couldnt target that unit. Is there some kind of bag there maybe, i aint sure?
I should be able to click attack on a unit. He wasnt invulnerable or something... it seemed weird to me.
Micro is lost in these last fights. So many illusions and summons... it was auto attack most of it.
Anyway. I still like the game. Thats all. I ll probably play a few more rounds in the near future.

Yes. He is the last boss but you shouldnt spoil the final boss in the comments.
Being unselectable and having invisible health bar is a part of his final phase.
Normal attacks and AOE skills should still work on him.
For dealing with Illusions on singleplayer mode, you need a boss hero with cleaving attack.
Also having 2 heroes with tomes and max items is better than 3/4 heroes with weak items.

Last edited:
Level 5
Yes. He is the last boss but you shouldnt spoil the final boss in the comments.
Being unselectable and having invisible health bar is a part of his final phase.
Normal attacks and AOE skills should still work on him.
For dealing with Illusions on singleplayer mode, you need a boss hero with cleaving attack.
Also having 2 heroes with tomes and max items is better than 3/4 heroes with weak items.

Ok. I corrected spoiler. You are right. I am sorry and thank you very much

Level 12
Wow this map, similar to your other map Amnesia RPG, this one starts kinda slow as well and it can get a bit repetitive as you said, but oh my god, does it get super crazy in the late game haha.
If i had to describe this map in a few words it would be >> [Vampire party] Boss galore <<
{I played this on the latest version of War3}
I also played solo once again, on the highest difficulty (nightmare), picking all the non recommended options because i am crazy :xxd:
I played on LocalAreaNetwork and not single player cuz this way when you alttab the game doesn't auto pauses.

It took me 2 hours and 35 minutes to complete the map, i also picked random hero (it gave me an int summoner hero) it was pretty good, all heroes seem to be balanced.
done.png

I did play a few runs before this final one, still with the same options and difficulty, but i got defeated in all of them, the map seems easy at first glance but it can get pretty tough when you have to protect that heart of humanity building, it always ended up getting destroyed by some random creeps that managed to pass through :cry::grin:

~Positives:

- I love the heroes and the spells, even tho some of them are normal war3 spells, they do fit pretty well with each hero and the vampire theme of the map.

- At first i wasn't sure of the way the map looked, how there are not many places you can go but forward, but i see why you did that, it kinda make things interesting, made it feel like a dungeon crawl type map.

- I like how many different types of armies and factions of vampire were, i know nothing about the Vampire Masquerade title, but this map sure made me interested in this whole universe, and of course who doesn't like vampires am i right :wink:

- I liked how we can buy units and bosses of the factions that were defeated, it really made the game so much better for me, and to be honest i am not sure i would have managed to complete it having only the starting hero. :cool:2

- Bosssssses Galore! Soo many bosses omg, This must be the map with the highest amount of bosses and mini-bosses i have ever played in my life, it was a crazy!
- Last boss fight was also insane! :spell_breaker: You did it again, you created a super interesting boss fight, i can see you got talent in making those fun and unique, it really made me feel i was actually fighting a real entity and not just another npc boss!
Talking about bosses, i see you self inserted yourself as a boss as well :grin: pretty funny.

- Another thing i wanted to say and almost forgot, is the unique way Bosses come for a final attack wave with their whole army to destroy you and take revenge in a way after you defeated them in their own domain, i liked that!

- The items were pretty unique as well, loved the way you can merge them together, i got bored of seeing weird recipes all the time, this way is more interesting, there is a huge benefit in not having recipes because this way it created an actual mystery about the items and their combinations.
Talking about items it was nice to have that teleporting item, cuz without that the map would have been such a slug fest haha.

- The story and the dialogues were interesting, even tho i had no idea about the universe they still managed to make me understand a bit about the story and the events.
The dialogues from your self insert boss were pretty badass ain't gonna lie :gg:

~Negatives/suggestions:

- First off i want to say that i haven't stumble upon any bugs or glitches.

- I feel like there should be some kind of creep camps or some extra side quests other than the main ones with the vampire armies, but the way the map is made i am not sure how you can squeeze those anywhere, cuz the map looks super tight :D

- The way the buildings are placed in the human camp makes it easy to get stuck in between them, this is how i actually died the first time i played, i teleported back to camp clicking a random spot and it teleported me between some farms and i had to watch how the human base got rekt by the vampire hordes lol :xxd:

- I wish there were more spells that deal dmg based on stats both for heroes and for bosses, since in the late game spells fall off and auto attacking rules.

- The way the map is made makes it that the player has to walk a lot to get to lots of places, i like how you made it in the end to be able to use the way gates, but i think there should be more way gates through out the map, cuz i had to do a lot of walking, if not way gates then maybe some allied structures to teleport to.(maybe make some tp points in the places where we defeated the different factions)

- At the end of the game when that text shows up, it should say the difficulty again, and the text itself should stay a bit more time on the screen, it vanished a bit too fast, i almost didn't have time to take a screenshot hence why is transparent
done.png
i erased the command for spoiler reasons.

~Overall thoughts:

- This was a pretty decent survival hero defense type map, i enjoyed it a lot, i am sure is a lot of fun to play it with more players like any other multiplayer/rpg map, you did a good job overall, the balance is good, even tho in this kind of maps, "cleave" can become super op in the late game, so as a balancing thing i suggest nerfing the cleave passives for some heroes/bosses and buff their spells instead so it doesn't look like a auto attacking competition.

Also there were some funny names and dialogues like
lol.png

My rating for this map is `-._ A+ _.-`

PS. i will attach the replay file as well, in case you are interested.

Attachments

• Vampire party.w3g
    662.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Level 6
Wow this map, similar to your other map Amnesia RPG, this one starts kinda slow as well and it can get a bit repetitive as you said, but oh my god, does it get super crazy in the late game haha.
If i had to describe this map in a few words it would be >> [Vampire party] Boss galore <<
{I played this on the latest version of War3}
I also played solo once again, on the highest difficulty (nightmare), picking all the non recommended options because i am crazy :xxd:
I played on LocalAreaNetwork and not single player cuz this way when you alttab the game doesn't auto pauses.

It took me 2 hours and 35 minutes to complete the map, i also picked random hero (it gave me an int summoner hero) it was pretty good, all heroes seem to be balanced.
I did play a few runs before this final one, still with the same options and difficulty, but i got defeated in all of them, the map seems easy at first glance but it can get pretty tough when you have to protect that heart of humanity building, it always ended up getting destroyed by some random creeps that managed to pass through :cry::grin:

~Positives:

- I love the heroes and the spells, even tho some of them are normal war3 spells, they do fit pretty well with each hero and the vampire theme of the map.

- At first i wasn't sure of the way the map looked, how there are not many places you can go but forward, but i see why you did that, it kinda make things interesting, made it feel like a dungeon crawl type map.

- I like how many different types of armies and factions of vampire were, i know nothing about the Vampire Masquerade title, but this map sure made me interested in this whole universe, and of course who doesn't like vampires am i right :wink:

- I liked how we can buy units and bosses of the factions that were defeated, it really made the game so much better for me, and to be honest i am not sure i would have managed to complete it having only the starting hero. :cool:2

- Bosssssses Galore! Soo many bosses omg, This must be the map with the highest amount of bosses and mini-bosses i have ever played in my life, it was a crazy!
- Last boss fight was also insane! :spell_breaker: You did it again, you created a super interesting boss fight, i can see you got talent in making those fun and unique, it really made me feel i was actually fighting a real entity and not just another npc boss!
Talking about bosses, i see you self inserted yourself as a boss as well :grin: pretty funny.

- Another thing i wanted to say and almost forgot, is the unique way Bosses come for a final attack wave with their whole army to destroy you and take revenge in a way after you defeated them in their own domain, i liked that!

- The items were pretty unique as well, loved the way you can merge them together, i got bored of seeing weird recipes all the time, this way is more interesting, there is a huge benefit in not having recipes because this way it created an actual mystery about the items and their combinations.
Talking about items it was nice to have that teleporting item, cuz without that the map would have been such a slug fest haha.

- The story and the dialogues were interesting, even tho i had no idea about the universe they still managed to make me understand a bit about the story and the events.
The dialogues from your self insert boss were pretty badass ain't gonna lie :gg:

~Negatives/suggestions:

- First off i want to say that i haven't stumble upon any bugs or glitches.

- I feel like there should be some kind of creep camps or some extra side quests other than the main ones with the vampire armies, but the way the map is made i am not sure how you can squeeze those anywhere, cuz the map looks super tight :D

- The way the buildings are placed in the human camp makes it easy to get stuck in between them, this is how i actually died the first time i played, i teleported back to camp clicking a random spot and it teleported me between some farms and i had to watch how the human base got rekt by the vampire hordes lol :xxd:

- I wish there were more spells that deal dmg based on stats both for heroes and for bosses, since in the late game spells fall off and auto attacking rules.

- The way the map is made makes it that the player has to walk a lot to get to lots of places, i like how you made it in the end to be able to use the way gates, but i think there should be more way gates through out the map, cuz i had to do a lot of walking, if not way gates then maybe some allied structures to teleport to.(maybe make some tp points in the places where we defeated the different factions)

- At the end of the game when that text shows up, it should say the difficulty again, and the text itself should stay a bit more time on the screen, it vanished a bit too fast, i almost didn't have time to take a screenshot hence why is transparent i erased the command for spoiler reasons.

~Overall thoughts:

- This was a pretty decent survival hero defense type map, i enjoyed it a lot, i am sure is a lot of fun to play it with more players like any other multiplayer/rpg map, you did a good job overall, the balance is good, even tho in this kind of maps, "cleave" can become super op in the late game, so as a balancing thing i suggest nerfing the cleave passives for some heroes/bosses and buff their spells instead so it doesn't look like a auto attacking competition.

Also there were some funny names and dialogues like
My rating for this map is `-._ A+ _.-`

PS. i will attach the replay file as well, in case you are interested.

Am shook. So you beat it on hardest difficulty, with no tomes and NO FOUNTAINS!? Thats not supposed to be possible!
All heroes, bosses, enemies and areas, and most items are based on VTM, So the terrain is 10 separate areas in VTM mashed together D:
Making boss fights is my specialty. Most of my maps have a lot of those!
Yes, I couldnt fit creeps and optional stuff but I might make a sequel when VTM Bloodlines 2 comes out and make optional stuff there.
(Im not good at making abilities with triggers. so uh, stat based damage is not a thing I can do)
Ill fix the ending text and building cramming in the base soon.
I might add a tenth difficulty option to my future maps. ~_~

Level 4
Hm map has potential but i have to critize alot of things.

Different armour/ damage type for heroes but most time no specific units for that damage types.
I had played a hero with siege damage and most buildings had heavy armour.......

Most buff icons are using the default icon (Why do buff icon do not use the same icon from the spell ?). The description for almost all spells are leaking. I mean why there is no information about the value? For example the Doppelgaenger how much % damage does the illusion. Another example how much does the vampiric lifesteal aura (but only self buff) give % lifesteal?. Adding this information to all spells is for me crucial.

Some items seems to combine without having anywhere this information. The skeletons from the cappaciocian are very weak (100 dmg) (another game my mate played an intelligence hero, that had insane strong summons with like 5k chaos damage with very fast attack and splash (sadly can't remember the name of the hero).

Summary:
  • all spell description are leaking the value information
  • all buff icons have the default icon (instead of having the same icon of the spell
-most spells are default one (wind walk, vampiric aura (but only for yourself), avatar) and often reused on another heroes
  • balance of summons is pretty bad (sometimes they are overkill and sometimes they are too weak) not sure if they even scale with attributes
  • balance is a problem, my hero in the picture (the right one) had 2! increase attackspeed spells and one of them (based on frenzy I guess) had like 500 hp damage per second for the target
  • items at max combine together without any information which combinations are possible
  • items and spells could use more variations

Suggestions:
  • Add a custom movement speed system that allows movement beyond the wc3 engine max at 522 (you can have +400 movement speed boots but above 200 movement speed doesnt't make a difference since wc3 engine limits it to 522 anyway)
  • backpack movement speed and/or item give range could be changed (pretty annoying short item give range)
  • you can hide movement icon with a custom .txt file Units/command.func (search here) and move maybe patrol at the position

in currently state its a 2/5 for me ( I mean we have 2023 with plenty of tutorials here on hiveworkshop)

Meh.png