• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Volcano Spell Multiplayer and ISP Change News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
The famous Volcano Spell is now multiplayer compatible.

Has no global variables and is experience and bounty safe :D
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Spells&ID=23

In several sections you have now the possibility of a full text search.

About the ISP Serverchange.
Currently I got $27,83 from sponsored links (on the right you see them)
and 0$ from donations = a total of 27,83 $ of the 200$ needed.
172.17 $ to go :?

Level 1
lets all click on the adds twice a day (just click and close, nothing much to it), it will really help darky out and he can continue to make rotd and other cool stuff

Level 2
well i cant exactly click on it seeing as i closed it long ago and the button dissappeared

Level 2
you need to hold the site open for about 60 secs or it doesnt count as a real banner klick. i do that everytime when i visit the site(5 or 6 times). thats my little donation to you darky! :wink:

and for u guys up here: as i know ROTD will be released when the next gamestar is comin out( i think in about one or 2 weeks) cause they have the exclusive rights or something else(english > me)

greetings :D

Level 3
And I think he is only waiting for the last voices. Why should he wait until Gamestar is out?
They only write about exclusive rights to get more readers for their magazine.

I hope my English is correct.... I come from Austria

Oncer

Status
Not open for further replies.