• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vindicator Maraad

Vindicator Maraad was a highly respected Draenai Paladin of the Alliance.
When I searched several sites I didn't really find some model that can be used as Maraad so I've made one. Hope it's useful to you people. The animations may look strange in viewers but they're fine in game.

Update: Changed the texture of the hammer.
Contents

Vindicator Maraad (Model)

Vindicator Maraad_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very fine model and excellent use of in-game textures. Works in-game and performs well. Approved. Good job.
Level 50
Nice job, maybe you can use a purple colored 'crystal opaque' texture for the hammer, and reattach the lips vertices for they to make a smooth movement in the portrait.
I never liked the current texture of the hammer but I was in a hurry and I uploaded it. I will change it. Though, I don't get what do you mean with the lips? Maybe I attached them to a wrong bone or?