• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villiger REQUESTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I will go straight to the point.

I'am thrilled from the Attachment pack of Astaroth Zion, the Medieval armour or armor attachments.

Well...Here's the thing here. I wanted a

Footman textured Villiger

Open this: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/packs-542/astaroth-zions-attachment-pack-217111/

Then see the photo.(Enlarge if you have poor eyesight) you must see in the bottom 3 Villiger doing the defend animation of a footman, without a sword.

Please make me that unit. Just remove all the armor and the sword.

Level 5
Ok here's what I wanted. I wanted a Footman with a texture of a villager so that I can put all the attachments in the footman. If you want a clearly information: I wanted a footman textured or skinned by a villager model. So that I can put custom armor, helmet, weapon and etc.

Level 18
Hello, I am delighted that you like my attachment pack so much.
Just for the record I will tell you what model and skin I used to do that animation.
I hope that this will help you. Also as far as I understand you would like the a footman that is able to use all the attachments that normally fit the villager model. I think that it will be easier that you look for a villager skin that looks like a Footman (with more armor and stuff), and then use it with the 40 animation villager that already has the footman animations.

PS: btw I am working on some cool metal boots now, in 2 to 3 days they will be ready.

Last edited:
Level 5
Here's a quick animation transfer I did. Sorry about the portrait, it's a bit ugly. If you want me to make a nicer one, I can do that too. For some reason, when I tried to make a nicer portrait before, it turned out completely red, but I can always try again.

Attachments

• VillagerFootman.mdx
    90.9 KB · Views: 50
Level 18
Hehehehe. All of you is trying hard. I give all of you +rep. O for the record... Just make a skin of a villager that can replace footman skin... Heheeh that's easy...

Dude, but Footman model has armor on it, it will look odd with a villager texture. And what will the skin do about the shoulder pads and the rest of the different meshes found in Footman model.

Status
Not open for further replies.