• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villages of the Vile: Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Villages of the Vile, my current map with +-10% overall completion, is in need of really good hero ideas.

Now, before you post hundreds of thousands of ideas, please use this template and I will edit this post to show which heroes have been accepted etc.

If you want to make an edit to your hero idea to maybe make it be accepted, please edit your posts and dont repost.

Here is a template for you to use:

Proper Name:
Name:
Model File:
Sound Set:
Main Attribute:
Projectile: (Unless Melee)
Base Movement Speed:
(I will do base mana etc. as I will be doing a balancing)

Ability #1: The weakest ability of the hero

Ability #2: A stronger ability

Ability #3: Very strong ability

Ultimate: Strongest ability

Hero Story:

NOTE: Not all ideas will be used. As I said you will be notified in the first thread if it was used or not.

Thank you very much,
PiCk

Level 6
Could atleast say abit about what your map is themed like. For example to could be a fantasy rpg with swords, spears, and magic. While I could post a Rambo hero with machine guns, rocket launchers, emp gernades, and flame throwers. Given information would help people who want to help you out. Rather then going through a bunch of non acceptable crap compared to the lucky few that might guess what it is that you're working on. That and races. You could be a doing an all human map and here I come making up a wicked Ogre Hero. How would that all tie together. Give more information about the topic at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.