• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vilager s Adventure

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Vengeancekael
As a great story begins you have to play with a vilager.

Whats the point of my map:

Defeat evil monsters make friends and battle the king to get the rival place.
I know its gona be lame when you kill the king when you kil lhim you have to exit the map.

Here are some cheats its a hard map:whosyourdaddy-Your invisible
iseedeadpeople-you se the all map

Have fun :D

Keywords:
vilager,Adventures,Friends,Friend,Enemy,monsters
Contents

Vilager s Adventure (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/13 20:58:58 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Feb/13 20:58:58

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: I assume you've stolen this map since you're suggesting us to use cheats instead of actually balancing the map.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 4
Looked like a nice map, but it's rly rly bad :/

- It says it's for one player but you can actually play with four.
- Putting cheats on description? Really :D?
- With a simple trigger you can make the game end after you kill the king.

1/5