• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Viking Berserker and Mountain Troll from Castlestorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Just so you know no i wont be paying anyone to make these it is voluntarily alright so no payments if you wanna call me an asshole or douchebag that is fine but dont expect any payments.
Here is some pictures if you wanna make these anyway.
upload_2020-10-2_22-7-49.jpeg
The armored guy is who i want ( you can make him with and without armor).

images
now these red guys are the Viking Berserkers ( you could make them be the elite versions i wont be bothered).

images
I would also like this guy to be made ( into a hero maybe).

Now listen here im not in any way in a spoiled way saying to you wonderful creators to make stuff for free but as a warning you cant tell me to pay you to make them that is no deal for me you can make these if you want or have the time and sometimes i know it can be hard but listen you people do great work keep it up! :thumbs_up:

Level 2
hmm alright i can take this down ( i think you can) if nobody wants to or if they want money but this is just voluntarily and they dont wanna do this for free then they can tell me to take this down (if you can) ill probably do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.