• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Video Gaming Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone :)

Few months ago, I asked you to help me with my psychological research, which is important for my Bachelor's degree. My research is about strategy games and personality traits. I think Hiveworkshop is one of the best community of strategy game players. So please take your time to fill up the following questionnaire. The results of this project will be used only for my research.

There are no known risks to you if you decide to participate in this research and your responses will not be identified with you personally or your nickname.

You can start by clicking on the link below:

:fp: Dear respondent

Level 32
Yeah, why the all caps click bait title and all this talk of strategy? I changed the thread title to "Video Gaming Survey". Thread titles should be appropriate. If you want a different title than the one I just changed it to, just holler.

Also, moved from Medivh's Tower to Off-topic.

Level 2
Yeah, why the all caps click bait title and all this talk of strategy? I changed the thread title to "Video Gaming Survey". Thread titles should be appropriate. If you want a different title than the one I just changed it to, just holler.

Also, moved from Medivh's Tower to Off-topic.

Thank you, I appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.