• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Video] A 'lil something something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I would like to know why they were fighting the Zerg, especially seeing how the Protoss are not Kerrigan's main concern and she is purposely trying to avoid conflict with them (as she needs all her forces to stop Amon, not wasted fighting the Protoss).

I am guessing she does not control a lot of the Zerg? In which case I guess it is more Protoss vs Amon then.

Level 23
I would like to know why they were fighting the Zerg, especially seeing how the Protoss are not Kerrigan's main concern and she is purposely trying to avoid conflict with them (as she needs all her forces to stop Amon, not wasted fighting the Protoss).

I am guessing she does not control a lot of the Zerg? In which case I guess it is more Protoss vs Amon then.

But once Amon is defeated, who will your avatar picture be? :goblin_boom:

Level 12
That cinematic was epic, i actually feel like it gets better after multiple viewings. You can notice more little things that prove Blizzard really put some love into this.

The Reclamation cinematic is also really cool.
Conspiracy Theory: I think Reclamation was suppose to be the original full CG cinematic, but they ended up opting for the one we have right now and i believe that since they loved their original concept so much, they made a cheaper version of it and still released it. I think, personally, i would have liked to see a full CG version of Reclamation more.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Conspiracy Theory: I think Reclamation was suppose to be the original full CG cinematic, but they ended up opting for the one we have right now and i believe that since they loved their original concept so much, they made a cheaper version of it and still released it. I think, personally, i would have liked to see a full CG version of Reclamation more.
The intro cinematic is used on television to advertise the game so has to be action packed. The reclamation one was a lot of talking and explaining past events which is rubbish for promoting a game to new people.

I think you do have a point in that it was meant to be part of the intro cinematic, but in the end it never would have made it as it is just too "boring" as far as viewers (not SC2 people) are concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.