• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Victory And Defeat System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi guys

I want to custom defeat and victory system

for example:
When all buildings are destroyed from player 1 (or 2 ..to 12)..remove all units(ground ..air or heros) of that player from map

two button added. Say you want to watch or exit

if click on exit..say defeat..and if click on watch ..disable fog of war and black mask of that player

This game may be separate (ffa) or team-mate

So when all the buildings of the enemies were destroyed..And only friends stayed in a team or just one person..defeat messages to losers and send winners a victory message

Please do a test map and send me here

Waiting . Thank

Level 4
hi..

I tried myself but I did not succeed

i have this problem:

1-When we don't have any building or soldiers .we don't defeat. i don't want soldier , if us not have building .. must defeat

2- i create button (watch and exit)..its work..but don't remove all units(ground ..air or heroes) of that player from map ..when buildings destroyed

3- This game may be separate (ffa) or team-mate ..So when all the buildings of the enemies were destroyed..And only friends stayed in a team or just one person..defeat messages to losers and watchers.. and send winners a victory message

I built the first two stages but it is incomplete

But the third step is very hard for me

I put the map to you to see my work
Thanks if you complete it for me
I am waiting for your answer. thank you

Attachments

• test_victory system.w3x
    19.2 KB · Views: 34
Level 13
Sure, let me look at it.
Try not to make multiple posts.

EDIT:
Alright. The dialogue box will not work since you need some other variables for that.
I'll make something to do what you describe.
Also, the trigger won't work properly since you have the death trigger disabled.

Here's a test map for ya. Take note, there's a reason for removing those group variables with custom scripts, and it's good practice to use "triggering unit" where you can for the event:

Last edited:
Level 4
thank you..But I said in the past :

3- This game may be separate (ffa) or team-mate ..So when all the buildings of the enemies were destroyed..And only friends stayed in a team or just one person..defeat messages to losers and watchers.. and send winners a victory message

If you can solve the problem

Thank you, if it is resolved

Level 13
Alright, refined the test map and added more variables to check victory.
I even considered what would happen if you destroyed your own buildings and 1 other player is left (this results in the remainder player's victory with message).
Note that the PlayerCount integer and the loop in the triggers should both equal the total number of players in the map.
You can modify this to include allies for the winning player. Currently, this works perfectly for FFA.

Attachments

• test_victory system2.w3x
    45.1 KB · Views: 32
Level 4
Really thank you ..You did a lot of effort

You know what my problem is?

Players may want the team..I want to work both ffa and teammates. Is this possible?..we can't play teammate..

Can not write this command again? for teammate with other PlayerCount?

Status
Not open for further replies.