• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Vexorian need a simple spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i was wondering if anyone could make a spell that raises hp not an aura just an ability that raises the heros hp or if there is some way to make it myself(note: i have no jass programs) then plz post here i do want some help or to know thnx to whom ever helps

Level 5
If your looking for a spell that adds like 400 hp then just make a trigg
edit the item spell life bonus(i think thats the name) to what you want the bonus to be.

event
-unit starts the effect of an ability
condition
-ability being cast equal to (ability)
Action
Add ability Life Bonus(+400) to target of ability being cast or triggering unit (depending on which dummy spell you use

if you want it to be removed after a short time then just set the unit in a variable
wait(time)
remove ability life bonus(+400) from (unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.