• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[JASS] Problem with a Vexorian trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello, well I imported an old I guess Vexorian trigger using NewJassGen and it had an error, I wanted to check in here and see if you guys could make something of it.

I really do not want to mess anything up and cause the map to explode. I've had my map explode a total of 5 times just trying to get the two jass programs to work.

Here is my question:
Question with Jass, when I save using NewJass system, I get an error saying I should remove some \\'s is it a good idea or bad?

Jasshelper specifically tells me the following:
Line 152: //!syntax is depreciated for "library" please remove the //!

This involves the CS Cache trigger programmed by vexorian.
the line in question specifically states: //! library CSCache initializer InitCSCache

The trigger is part of a program that allows me to stack items or it could be the one that lets me make items... errr well I'm not sure anymore, I have both of them in there.

Level 9
(Request Withdrawn)

I talked to my brother who is very good with coding and he explained to me what was wrong. (Trying to use 2 different pre-made triggers that each did different things but called on the same function.)

He also explained to me that unless I can find someone with the time to code a new trigger system taking code pieces from Trigger System A and Trigger System B and merging them together into new step functions that nothing I can do right away will completely solve the problem. Although I could change the function name of Step 1, and Step 1 to Step 1 and Step 1A that would only solve the immediate problem, and I would still have serious issues with getting my map to compile.

Thank you for your time, I may have a future request.

Status
Not open for further replies.