• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Very simple request for 3 models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Intro: Hi I'm relatively new to Hive and I just found out about this thread and since i need a couple of models for my new map I though I would give this a try.

Project: Don't want to give out too many details on the map as I started on it not to long but the basic idea of the map is to make gameplay enjoyable through items that become attachments on your hero when picked up. I plan to implement weapon, chest, head, and shield attachments to provide many different choices of item set ups that will not only make your hero stronger but also look more powerful.

Request: My request is pretty simple: A shirtless, weaponless peasant.
Name: Warrior
Type: Model, human peasant
Details: Weapon (that little pick axe thing) removed and no shirt.
Images: I dont really think I need to put any images, its fairly simple i think.

Thank you very much in advance for any help. Credits will be given (of course) if you make this model. Sorry I can't +rep yet tho :(

Level 2
yeah that first model has a shirt so it doesnt work and the other, as was mentioned, doesnt work with any chest attachments. I appreciate the help tho :)
and yeah thanks for pointing that out, its not 3 models just one hehe sry bout that.

oh and yeah i have no modeling experience of my own... :sad:

Level 2
lol the peasant does have chest attachments. im talking about the Human Hero or whatever that someone linked to earlier

Level 22
the only chest armor on the website is kitabakes armor and they all work correctly on models with correct attachment points. fix tenebrae's rpg models.
EDIT: tenebrae himself/herself said that it would be ok if you modified his/her models.

Level 2
While scrolling around I definatly so a shirtless unarmed peasant. So check up human and it'l be there.

looked everywhere for it for like an hour and still couldnt find it :sad:

yeah Kitabatake's chest armors dont work on tenebrae's RPG human hero unfortunately... i think they're a bit small and the chest attachment point is kinda off.

still hoping someone is able to make a shirtless, weaponless human peasant (or maybe if already exists a link to it) cuz i looked for literally like an hour and couldnt find it lol...

Level 12
Well heres how you do it. I'll remove the peasant's axe if you can get someone to skin him so he doesn't have a shirt.

Level 2
ok that sounds good. Ill try to find someone who can skin him to be shirtless. thanks very much mate.

Level 12
No prob. I just got into modding in 3d. I can't make a model for my life, but I sure can remove things from a current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.