• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Very Simple GUI Question About Water Tinting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello. I've seen a map where you can change the water color with commands like -watergreen or -waterblue. When you use these commands, it changes the color of the water for only you. So if the default water color is blue, and Player 1 types -watergreen, then Player 2 will still see his water as the default blue.

How would one perform this? I thought you would use the Environment - Change water tinting color to (0.00) (0.00) (0.00) with (0.00) transparency, but that changes the water color for everyone.

Thanks.

Level 7
I see that. I tried searching this site via google. Heh, should have just used the sites search function o_O

Thank you for directing me in the right direction! Do you think you could explain briefly how this works? I would like to apply If/Then/Else actions to the trigger and I'm confused on where to place the custom scripts.

After a LOT of reading, I think I understand. Hehe... +rep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.