• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Very Need Help! expert help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i'm beginner for world editor. anybody can solve my problem? i have a map project and i don't know how to:

-make a full-screen inventory system like diablo
-make a skill to make trees block the path
-make a skill that consume an item every it cast
-and many other

anybody can help me?

Level 8
Your a beginner?

Hey buddy, if your a beginner, maybe you should start by playing around with some different skills first, because making an inventory is a very long process in triggering, making a spell with trees around doesn't sound too bad, I'll try to help out with this. You'll have to clarify with that thrid one, and don't be afraid to let us know about the other ones.

I'm sure someone would be glad to help :).

-Mjllonir

Level 15
Well,all the thing you need can be done with triggering either GUI or jass.But,since you don't know how to use the world editor i'm not sure you will be able to make...to make these stuff you need to be a good triggerer.Most of you requests are a bit ..hard to make,although you might get some help by the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorials.php in this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.