• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VERY funny replay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJFG8jtU0CM this is one of the funniest replays i have yet to see. Its a game of cellawerras. For those of you who dont know he is one of the best korean players in the world. He pretends to be a total noob at the start of the match and it made me LOL most of the game.

Post any funny replays you happen to come across!

Level 22
Asians are so well-balanced/tempered. If that were EU or NA server 'omg ally noob wtf'. It would've been funnier on that other two servers. And also ally would have left after seeing this korean's BO if that had been the other servers. This still good, 2v2 in 3v3 and above jokes start more. I've done similar things playing like a tard purposly in 3v3 but in war3 xD Just because the game changed doesn't mean you don't see the same things happening.

Level 7
I really like how he says he doesnt know protoss and asks what he should do. The other guy says 13 gate and so he actually builds 13 gates lol! And nothing he did was a mistake really. He is one of the best players in the world so he probably had everything planned out.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Macro has nothing to do with possibility. Mineral gain rate is pretty fixed and hard for anyone to mess up. The only time you will fall behind in macro is if you get more milltry than the opponent early on causing you to sacrifice economy. Perhapse the replay speed was inconsistant making it seem faster than real time but he was still plonking them down fast. Then again I guess everyone usually buys zealots instead of more warpgates so can not aford that many.

Level 20
Jesus, this has nothing to do with good macro. When you aren't building pylons, or tech, or units, or anything, one gateway is very easy to build. It's only 150 minerals.

And for the record, Cella only does this because he dicks around a lot on his stream in between legit games.

Level 7
yeah cella does this kinda thing alot when hes not playing ladder matches. Especially when its people that dont know who he is.

Level 40
Asians are so well-balanced/tempered. If that were EU or NA server 'omg ally noob wtf'. It would've been funnier on that other two servers. And also ally would have left after seeing this korean's BO if that had been the other servers. This still good, 2v2 in 3v3 and above jokes start more. I've done similar things playing like a tard purposly in 3v3 but in war3 xD Just because the game changed doesn't mean you don't see the same things happening.
This was on North America...

Level 20
Ah yes, good thing there are Koreans playing NA server to increase difficulty in NA server, forgot about it.

I can't tell if you're joking or if you're serious. In any case, you're wrong both because Cella is pretty much the only Korean pro-gamer who plays regularly on NA (SeleCT doesn't really count), and also because high level on NA isn't exactly scrubby.

Level 40
I can't tell if you're joking or if you're serious. In any case, you're wrong both because Cella is pretty much the only Korean pro-gamer who plays regularly on NA (SeleCT doesn't really count), and also because high level on NA isn't exactly scrubby.
Also PhoenixWeRRa apparently, and ITR played some games with Cella's account (although he was drunk at the time).

Level 22

I don't question the skill of Cella (i dont watch him anyway), you got it wrong. I meant smth else. Nvm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.