• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Very fast Question >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
PROBLEM SOLVED, THANKS TO: Chaos Overlord

Ehh... you gotta create a custom harvest ability, change the amount of lumber they can hold to 20, then change the amount of damage done to the tree to... 2.5 damage per hit. This is running of my memory though, but it should be correct.

* A regular Peasant harvest 10 lumber in about 8 seconds, right?

* I have 2 peasants in my town hall, one of them harvest 10 lumber,
the other one harvest 20.

* My idea was that the peasant that harvest 20 lumber would do
that at the same time as the original one..

BUT, the Peasant that harvest 20 lumber, harvest his lumber
in about 16 seconds, the double of the original Peasant!!

So that is my problem.. HELP ME OUT HERE PLEASE!!

Kindest Regards //ReDbEaN :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Ehh... you gotta create a custom harvest ability, change the amount of lumber they can hold to 20, then change the amount of damage done to the tree to... 2.5 damage per hit. This is running of my memory though, but it should be correct.

I will try that in 20 seconds now :grin:

Chaos Overlord: YOU MADE MY DAY, erhmm... NIGHT!! :D

I cant believe that such a small thing should be so hard to find!! ^^

Thanks a lot man, your the best!! +1Reputation!!

GMT+1 - Stockholm - 02:00

Umm look up a post. I have done my method before, I know it works.

EDIT: Ok, good job. Oh, plz dont double post. Its not like.. criminal, but its not cool either.

That post when i wrote that it didnt work was not for you, that message was for Dracula, you wrote at same time as me ^^

Btw, you can NOT put 2.5 or any 0.? just plain numbers like 1,2,3,4,5,6 and so on..

Ok man dont worry, i wont double post in future.. But sometimes Im pretty fast with my 100 internet windows clocking backward & forward, so it might happend anyway maybe once or twice, oh well.. it's not the end of the world!! *I hope!* :con:

Status
Not open for further replies.