• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Version 1.27b Deletion of items on the map

Level 2
My game version 1.27b
Hi everyone :) I have a problem.
After killing creatures on the map, items drop from creatures. Yes, but items that don't work for me crowd the map. I need something to delete the items in this place.

The issue here may be a solution, but I can't do it. Can anyone share this script as a map? Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Level 2
İşte biri iş parçacığından (basit) ve diğer ikisi daha gelişmiş olan üç tetikleyici. Gelişmiş tetikleyiciler, ~40 saniye boyunca yerde olan tüm nesneleri yok edecektir.

Here's three triggers, one from the thread (simple) and the other two that are more advanced. The advanced triggers will destroy any items that have been on the ground for ~40 seconds.

Thanks but the map is not opening. There is a version difference, I guess I'm using 1.7 :)

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Are you sure you can't recreate the trigger yourself? It's not that difficult.

You need an Integer variable and then you just need to find a few Events/Conditions/Actions which are all categorized by name in alphabetical order. There's even a Search For Text option to look them up by name.