• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism The Revenge v6.1

I make this game and I are PRO in create map , and to MEDIUM to create trigger but VERY GOOD in edit triggers , and it you need know:

in the initial , human RUN RUN RUN and the vampires need wait 30 second to attack , after this , all humans need Build WALL to defence THE WORLD
Contents

Vampirism The Revenge v6.1 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: "I make this game and I are PRO in create map , and to MEDIUM to create trigger but VERY GOOD in edit triggers ," ... you are not a pro at english. or at map making. The terrain is bland and lacks variation, its also very boxy. Vampirism...

M

Earth-Fury: "I make this game and I are PRO in create map , and to MEDIUM to create trigger but VERY GOOD in edit triggers ," ... you are not a pro at english. or at map making. The terrain is bland and lacks variation, its also very boxy. Vampirism is hardly an origional idea, and this is hardly an orional map. But it appears to work and not crash warcraft 3. Too bad. Means i have to approve it.