• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Invisibility problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, im making my own Vampirism at the moment and when ive done a bit more i would be looking forward to looking for some testers from Hive, but anyways i cant make permanent invisibility permanent for dracula's cloak. It has the ability permanent invis but when the vampire attacks or casts a spell he becomes visible until the spell is cast or until he stops attacking, i was wondering how to fix this? i would look at other vampirism maps but they are all protected...

Level 4
Found it! On the abilities tab, select permanant invisability.
Put the duration time for hero (or unit) to 0

*Slightly off-topic, 999 posts chaos, lol*

Level 4
ok, still doesnt work, i already had it set like that but it still didnt work... if m2tm or frozenhelfire (creators of vampirism beast) have accounts on the hive i was hoping to attract them here to give me a hand but i sadly doubt that they do have accounts, but if anyone else has any ideas on it whatsoever i would sincerely appreciate the help
thanks Turok.

Level 6
Ill see in WE about seven'o clock, and ill tel u aboutit...

Well i have test it set duration to 0.01(it doesnt break invisibility), but if you use that you dont need levels nomore...
set perma invis and "endurance aura" back to lvl 1 and delete action set level of perma invis fake to... just delete that action if you whant an learning hero ability(it have an icon), or if you whant it for item put perma invis to "item ability" and set cooldown group to perma invis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.