• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Fire v5.11e

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the official Vampirism Fire map from VFG (fire.vampirism.eu), it is a TAG-like map.

Where you as Human or Vampire are to gather resources and kill the other team, either by reaching endgame (either by timer or by reaching the needed resources to be unstoppable).

Credits to:
King_Crusher, Cheekything, Caesio, DaveAzoicer, and everyone else who helped to make this map possible.

Keywords:
vampirism, fire, tag
Contents

Vampirism Fire v5.11e (Map)

Reviews
16:27, 22nd Aug 2015 Shadow Fury: Map rejected due to the lacking description. Read the Map Submission Rules.
Level 2
1. The map doesn't seem like it's yours. Check the Author's name.
2. The description needs some work.

These two lead to rejection if not fixed.

I'll fix up the description a bit, I'm not the current map maker no, but you're more then welcome to check out our community (which I've taken care of for since 2008ish), I'm DaveAzoicer one of the administrators there, we got the idea to upload our map here from one of your guys ( StoPCampinGn00b ).

If you need any confirmation on this just go to fire.vampirism.eu and send me a PM, or ask King_Crusher and he can confirm that we discussed it and the rest of our gang agreed for me to upload it here by request of said member of yours.

Cheers.