• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Blood v1.15b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A nice new version of vampirism with a lots of changes in terrain, new modes, etc. Btw, it's a lot like vampirism ice or fire, although using the modes you could play it just like any classic version of vampirism - without blink and ring. Protected.
Contents

Vampirism Blood v1.15b (Map)

Reviews
DesKaladA: no auther and there are tons of vampirism maps also i think that there is a diffrent auther to vamp. so no

M

DesKaladA: no auther and there are tons of vampirism maps

also i think that there is a diffrent auther to vamp. so no

Level 2
I mean that I am not sure how was called the Vampirism I used to make this map and thats why i cant give any credit - you know - map creators, etc. :)) I guess I didn't explain that properly in the description, I will change it now, thanks...