• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VampireCount.blp

Give credits and all that. Enjoy.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
Vampire, Darkness, Blood, Demon, Count, Dracula, Evil, Burning, Legion, Lich, King, Arthas, frostmourne, pale
Contents

Vampire Count (Texture)

Reviews
20:03, 14th Jun 2008 Werewulf: A very lovely art job you did on this skin, it really deserves to be approved, approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

20:03, 14th Jun 2008
Werewulf: A very lovely art job you did on this skin, it really deserves to be approved, approved.

A.R.

Skin Reviewer
Level 25
stuff thats awesome:
very clean and accurate.
details are clear and beautiful
good highlights and use of the wrap (i see you got the direct wrap, nicely done)

Stuff that needs work:
the problem with the face and hair is that they're too close to each other in terms of colour and brightness. As has been suggested, try shading the face a bit more to make it contrast with the hair.

Level 17
it's pretty sweet. I have suggestions though. I'd presently rate it at the low end of a 4, but I think it would be easy to make it better/awesome so I'm gonna wait before I vote.

1. The non-teamcolored bits of the armorshould either lose the orange, or you should put a smallish yellow filter over the teamcolored bits.
2.You should desaturate all the armor a bit and make it more gray-ish. so it doesn't clash against the face as much.
3. The face needs a bit more contrast between light and dark.
4. I'd personally change the hair to black to make it contrast better, or perhaps some kind of grey. but short of that, make more levels of "white" so that it has more depth and more clearly contrasts against the face.
5. This is just something I think would be cool :Do a bit of a buffy vampires thing with his forehead like this

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/4601.jpg

Level 7
It looks awesome, just try to darken something in the face, maybe make him look older or slightly darken the skin or hair. Still, it's a 5/5

A.R.

Skin Reviewer
Level 25
Dio, try it with a black background instead of a white one (just grab Black32 or whatever it's called from the .mpq) you'll find that the white messes up how you see the shading'n'stuff. Just please keep working on this, it's a quality skin :)

Level 1
VERY nice Skin just a question..... Do you import skin the same way as Models?

Level 7
NEEDS A LITTLE FIX.

Hi I really like your skin ingame, looks good, BUT using on various Arthas models, I found THAT you did not remove all color from the book so you see a brown stripe ingame and on model editor. It is real due to your recoloring I checked it with other Arthas skins.

good work 4/5 because it needs to book to completely be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.