• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampire orpg ~ Recruiting ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Project:
Vampire Online Role Playing Game (orpg)

Concept:
Vampire that has lived over 100 years is now reborn and is able to haunt the world again. The Vampire fears sunlight and is able to walk at night. The main goal is for the vampire to become immortal and become immune to sunlight. This online rpg will be able to give the feeling of becoming a vampire and getting the feeling how it is like to be one.

Work Needed to be done:
Terrain, needs more adding to it, more items, objects, units, hostile creatures, modules, spells, icons, more scripting and triggering.

Team Information: (Last Updated: 07/12/07)
Head Terrain: Tejew / Horror.Man / ________
co. Terrain:_______
object manager:Tejew / Horror.Man
co object manager:_______________
resource manager;models: Tejew
resource manager;icons: __________
resource manager;spells: __________
Gui trigger: Tejew / _________ / ________
co gui trigger:Dark_Dagger
Jass trigger:___________
*NOTE: You can apply for multiple selections.

Image Map:
So far

I hope to recieve help on this project for i worked on it by myself for a while and got the basics down of whats going on, just would like to recieve more help. Thanks
~Tejew

Last edited:
Level 6
Hm. The terraining certainly needs some help. Especially some help from a terrainer who really knows how to design a true Vampire atmosphere. Honestly, what I see now is nothing what a vampire world should be based in. All I see is an undead invasion.. and if I look closely I can clearly see a pit lord... which have nothing to do with vampire mythology.

If you need help designing or revamping (no pun intended) the story, I could help. Also, I'd like to help terrain if that wouldn't be too much trouble.

Level 6
Well, I really don't understand that either RED BARON. For such an incomplete picture.. do you really think anyone would want to steal it? Sorry if I sound offensive, but my offer still stands to help.

Level 2
Thank you guys for your interest in my rpg, Please msg me with a way i can contact you quickly, like msn, aim, so I can give information to you.

Btw: The name on the image was my boredom of fooling around, cause I was really bored at the time and couldn't explain more about my rpg. XD

Another note: Everything was done by me, which personally I think is at least welcoming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.