• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Validate caster unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hi there

need to explain abit. i want a tower to autocast a certain skill on another tower but only if the caster tower has marked the target before with a dummy skill.
is it possible to validate the caster of a certain behavior that was casted before to cast another ability.

tower (1) has dummy buff (1).
now tower (2) cast an ability (2) but only if it is the caster of the dummy buff (1).... oh dear hard to explain.....

Level 9
You can probably achieve this by messing with the Target - Marker+ and Effect - Marker+ Fields and their Casting Unit Match and Mismatch flags with your Abilities, Behavior, and Effects. I'm not 100% sure about this as it is an area I have little interest about going into, but I'm certain those Marker+ fields are there for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.