• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uzumaki Naruto 15

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Naruto at the age of 15 years.
It should be a skin but i think there are just a few person who have the model ;)
Hope you all use it well and give credits if you use
for other models contact me icq 275-424-845
Contents

Uzumaki Naruto 15 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) You haven't made this model and you haven't received a permission.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored)

You haven't made this model and you haven't received a permission.

Level 13
his e-mail is ultimaaa(at)hotmail(dot)com

And that really doesn't justify this reskin, if it did, somone would've already reskinned one of Black_Stan's models for sure by now.

Level 13
Then there's the guy who reskinned the Kingdom Hearts Cloud and put it up here. That guy also submitted the Lich King from RotD, and now this.

Not only that, but the guy who submitted it on the day he registered.

I think arnum and Zayden have some connection with each other

Level 35
By order of the "High Elven Inquisition of The Holy Light" and the "Ordo Illuminnai" If thou hast changed this model without said permission......we'll shalt bringeth upon thee a punishment most terrible, like......hit you with......fluffy pillows.

BUT IT"LL BE TERRIBLE BELIEVE ME!!!!

However if this model is illegal, The real authorities will handel it justly.

Is this model legal?