• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Using temporary vars really too many times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again (it's the third topic in two weeks after several months o.o my searches have failed x.x )

I found out that I'm having troubles with temporary variables messing up, after some time reading and reading the same code.

I'm using the same tempInteger or tempUnit in about 50 functions, and about 5~6 can run at the same time. None of them use waits, only timers (and thus a new function).

However it happens as if there was a wait. So, if a funcion runs before the previous one finishes, everything goes like "s* x.x", get it? xD

Is there any risk of another function override the previous one, even though they're almost "instant"?

Thanks for reading (I just can't write a small text x.x)
Hossomi-sama

Level 12
If the functions are instant as in no timers no waits, then you have no problem.
But if you are using timers and global variables, than you will have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.