• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

using campaign editor with subcatagory maps problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this is wats happening 2 my maps
-i made 2 maps
-i loaded them into the campaign editor (and they're all black letters so i've done the load button and all that good stuff so the maps load propertly...well sort of)
-i can select individual maps INSIDE the campaign editor and modifies them.

here is the problem
-the changes i did to maps aren't saved

wat i mean is i select a map in my map editor, and choose edit. so it starts loading that map. then i start doing the changes and click save. but when i go test it, it still remains the state of when i first added the map into the campaign editor (its only the physical changes).. the additional trigger however were saved.

if ur still confused here is wat i mean
-i made a map with a town center at top
-i added the map to the campaign editor and connected it with the rest of the maps and stuff
-i loaded this map 2 do changes and i moved the town center to the bottom. and saved
-when i test it, the town center is still at the top.
-but the trigger works O_O

any idea why is this happening? thx

PS: i saved the campaign in the campaign folder, i saved the individual maps in the map folder if this is even relevant :D

Status
Not open for further replies.