• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Using an ability to change units spawned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to use Obverse Incubation to modify spawns for a picked player. Here is the trigger, which doesn't work.

• ZTier 1
    • Events
      • Timer - Every 2.0 seconds of Game Time
    • Local Variables
      • Point = No Point <Point>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Variable - Set Unit Group = (Spawning Pool units in (Entire map) owned by player Any Player matching Excluded: Missile, Dead, with at most Any Amount)
      • Unit Group - Pick each unit in Unit Group and do (Actions)
        • Actions
          • Variable - Set Point = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
            • If
              • ZerglingUpgradeTime[(Picked player)] == 2.0
            • Then
              • General - Wait 1.0 Game Time seconds
              • Unit - Create (2 + ZerglingUpgrade[(Owner of (Triggering unit))]) Zergling for player (Owner of (Picked unit)) at Point using default facing (No Options)
            • Else
              • Unit - Create 2 Zergling for player (Owner of (Picked unit)) at Point using default facing (No Options)

Level 11
Use Debug messages to tell if the trigger is actually going into that part.

Also, make sure that ZerglingUpgradeTime[(Picked player)] is actually equal to 2. Also, did you change that so it isn't Picked Player, but rather owner of picked unit?

Use Debug messages to tell if the trigger is actually going into that part.

Also, make sure that ZerglingUpgradeTime[(Picked player)] is actually equal to 2. Also, did you change that so it isn't Picked Player, but rather owner of picked unit?
Yes, i did. And i believe that if i ask the game to give me a specific array based on a player, it won't give me anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.