• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

URL Links in Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
I was attaching a url link to a word in a post of mine. After I make a post, I always have this habit of clicking on the word to make sure that it worked. I'm usually on Chrome, so I've never encounterd an issue before. However, today, when I was using Safari to make the post, the link took me to a blank page. I edited my post to check what was wrong with the URL and I saw this:

Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 19.23.22.png

I thought to myself... okay that's weird, I'm pretty sure I copied the link. I just quickly found the thread I was trying to link to fix it like so:

Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 19.23.06.png

Clicked insert, Save changes, then clicked on the link and it worked. HOWEVER, I decided to refresh the page, click the link again, and I was sent right back to that blank page.

EDIT

Switched back to Chrome to test the link and it works.
Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.