• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uploading an orphaned model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
There's a Starcraft Starport model (.mdx) that doesn't appear in the Models section, but could be useful to mapmakers. I don't know the author (and the maker of the map I got it from says he got it from a map pack), but there's a strong chance it's a Hive member who hasn't been seen in years.

Is it possible to upload the model under a generic name rather than mine, since I had nothing to do with creating it?

Attachments

• Starport.blp
    39.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Starport_squished.mdx
    86.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Level 20
There's a Starcraft Starport model that doesn't appear in the Models section, but could be useful to mapmakers. I don't know the author (and the maker of the map I got it from says he got it from a map pack), but there's a strong chance it's a Hive member who hasn't been seen in years.
It's definitely his; killst4r had a tendency to reuse the same textures in all of his Starcraft assets (which are all missing from that post, but you can get them from the other models)

Although oddly enough the Starport model I've got is an even smaller size than the 'squished' one you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.