• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unsullied from Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm actually surprised we aren't seeing more GOT models being made, but I guess it's because people are thinking" who's gonna make a good GOT map anyways" but I think if someone at least made an Unsullied spear unit you would see that people could use it anyways. I've made a few maps recently and I always just want to put a giant unsullied army in it.

Unsullied are almost like a new race, even if they aren't. In my mind they exist now, just like orcs and elves do.

Level 7
Thanks he looks awesome but now I can't open the map I was working on cause of the 1.31 update. I'm downloading 1.30.4 now so hopefully that will fix my problem.
v45nh3.jpg

Level 8
I understand! Well I am using 1.27 currently, that is a quite fair version. (I mention this, because I also had some problems in the 1.31) But 1.30.4 is good too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.