• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unsubscribing from a Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey guys,
One of the most annoying things for me to do when browsing around the forums is managing my subscriptions. I'm mostly around the World Editor Help Zone, so by default I subscribe to my posts in order to follow the threads and help fix the problem correctly. The problem is that when the thread isn't updated anymore I'll have to look for it in my blown up subscription list and delete it. Either that or find my post manually throughout the thread, which is terrible.
When I looked at the top of the thread and in the thread tools I found "Subscribe to this thread", perhaps you can change this command so that if I've already subscribed to it through one of my posts I'll be able to unsubscribe from the thread?

In the User CP page, you'll find an unsubscribe function on each thread you've subscribed.

This image pretty much explains for itself.

attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.