• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Unsolved] Adding Mana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am currently trying to make a rage system. I have the rage depleting done but I do not have the rage gaining. How do I make it so when the "warrior" attacks he gains two rage power and when he casts "charge" he gains 10 rage power (How do I make it so when it says "Stats - Mana Cost" it says -10?) Will rep if I learn :D

Level 6
I'm going to assume "Rage Power" is simply mana points called by a different name.

• Rage Gain
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Warrior
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to ((Mana of (Attacking unit)) + 2.00)
  • Charge
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Charge
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set mana of (Casting unit) to ((Mana of (Casting unit)) + 10.00)
The Charge ability should be a dummy ability.

If you want to change "Mana" into entirely as "Rage Power", click Advanced at the top of the editor and then click Game Interface...

Once in the interface, edit every Text data message that uses the word Mana and replace it with Rage Power.

I think this is the kinda stuff you're looking for.

Last edited:
Level 3
Well. Simply all you've got to do is to edit '0', choose the function 'Arithmetic' and edit one of the integers to 'Unit - Property' Change Life to mana and (Triggering Unit) to (Casting Unit), and then change the amount of mana you want to give your unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.