1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

UnrealTournament

Submitted by cryptfriend
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Made this for my clan... i dont care what you people think about it coz offensive things is all that you people write!
Contents

UnrealTournament (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Wow such a piece of crap, its incredible
  1. cryptfriend

cryptfriend

Resources:
    Resources:
    ontarius, you have not posted anything here! lemme see what you can do... And did you say that this is not much changed? I think you may need glasses dude!

and thx boom_heffer for the nice words :D

2. DarkGeohound

DarkGeohound

Resources:
    Resources:
    Personally.. I LIKE IT :twisted: looks mean but because i have never seen a PERFECT AND I MEAN PERFECT skin i gotta giv a 4/5 great work. :D

3. RaD-

RaD-

Resources:
    Resources:
    why in the hell did you upload a screenshot of what u were trying to make and then make the skin and blurr it all up? this is horrible! sharpen the image! my god all u people saying its perfect LOOK AT THE REAL SCREENSHOT! 3/5

4. KaosX

KaosX

Resources:
    Resources:
    Liked, but maybe u can change the weapon, it just dont look good :?

5. imported_Lord_Death

imported_Lord_Death

Resources:
    Resources:
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEY cryptfriend realy good skin i love it nice nice nice nice nice! but dont cheat on the pictures 99/100 hehe and if u wanna make that 5 then 5/5! :D

6. cryptfriend

cryptfriend

Resources:
    Resources:
    hehehe lord_death thx for comenting here! he is a member of my clan :D

7. b og com

b og com

Resources:
    Resources:
  8. Hellspawn321

Hellspawn321

Resources:
    Resources:
    *kicks Wormskull in the nuts* STFU WORM the skins good... you NOT!i rate it oo(thats the best for infinite)/5 :p :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

9. RiotAlarm

RiotAlarm

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think its crap..... so i voted 10/10 nice job!