• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unreal Warcraft 2009 Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I'm Black Heart and Im recruiting some people for my map Unreal Warcraft 2009. If you've done a hero arena map before then please help me :wink:

--Info--
Unreal Warcraft 2009 is basically Unreal Tournament...Warcraft style. Players will be able to go around killing each other with the help of mercenarys and creeps. This first installment will be Team Deathmatch style, and sometime in the future I shall start creating a Deathmatch version. Instead of secret shops, players can find items lying around the map to pick up and they also drop on death.

I need some people to do the following:

Triggers
- What sort? Triggers that you'd find in any hero arena.
Terrain
- The terrain/landscape of the map.
Testers
- I need some testers for alpha and beta. However you will have to wait a while until the first alpha is released.

I'll give +rep to you helpers! :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 2
Okay, I'm still looking for people! So if you want to help out Unreal Warcraft then post! Whether it to be ask to be a tester or map editor!

Level 2
Sure i will join there's nothing i like more then UT nad Wc3. PM cuz i want to join. I can do whatever you want, from testing to triggers and such, but im not good model/icon creator. I also do nice skins. Oh i forgot, im also a good terrainer.

....Well there is something i like more then UT and Wc3, and that's my music :X .

Level 3
Is there another post about this map somewhere, because this is somewhat in-line with a concept i've been thinking of (among others).

I'd like to see the ideas you have. I'm not all that good at map making yet and dont have too much spare time at the moment. but i'd love to help if you're thinking of the map somewhere in the same line as the one i'm thinking off

Level 10
i can do modeling and textures and terrian but what style are you going for
top down shooter with keyboard controls and mouse shooting (if so i have alot of ideas that may come in handy)
or mouse movement and the likes

Level 2
Mouse movement, so its basically like a Hero arena, except with added on stuff.

Recruits so far:
bokuvykt0r - Terrain
Coremarine - Triggers

Level 10
well to me thats almost sacralidge . . . .but we all ave our own opinuons so gl luck with it i would sugest looking at a few maps already made for diffrent concepts like TcX for working out a hight system and Elimination tournement for the basics if you havnt already got them sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.