• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unreal Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this idea has been posted yet but i just thought it would be good.
So here's my idea:

The all known first person shooter game in Warcraft.The game will use a first person machine and the User will attack with a left click.Weapons can be found on the terrain such as ammo.

The game will need some special eye candy and good terrain fog,to make a better atmosphere.We can copy a map that already exists and try to make it look like the Unreal's one.

Also a good modeler could make some models for the ''heroes''.Here are some
unreal_tournament_2007_262407040.jpg
screenshots.
Unreal-Tournament-2004_1.jpg

sf2004.jpg
]

Many maps with the same theme can be made and each of them will be supporting a different map of Unreal Tournament.The map should have every single weapon of the game and maybe some good sounds.It will be created for 5v5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.