• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unprotect my map please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hey fellas, I was playing map and I noticed game breaking bug (which I think I can fix), but the problem is.. I lost my unprotected version and this one is my only hope.
If someone can unprotect it to the point where I can get to the triggers (Jass/GUI, doesn't matters), that would be super awesome (I'll handle jass somehow I guess..)

Attachments

• X Hero Siege D-Day v1.2.w3x
    5 MB · Views: 60
Level 15
Hey fellas, I was playing map and I noticed game breaking bug (which I think I can fix), but the problem is.. I lost my unprotected version and this one is my only hope.
If someone can unprotect it to the point where I can get to the triggers (Jass/GUI, doesn't matters), that would be super awesome (I'll handle jass somehow I guess..)

If you know how to, just extract the JASS script (war3map.j), and make the edits to the script that will fix the bug. Of course you'll be editing the actual JASS script (so literally all the globals will be in one block, etc.). Then replace the old script with your modified one that will fix the bug. Hopefully then the map will still be able to work. I can PM the script, but it's not useful because you'll need a way to reinsert it.

Status
Not open for further replies.