• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Unprot. Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hi, im kinda retiring from mapping, but that doesnt mean i wont stick around the forums.
Anyway i have some unprot maps to share, i know people tend to ask for unprot maps for learning purposes or for taking resources.
So here are a few unprotected maps..... enjoy!

Samurai Assault - 1st Terrain Layout
View attachment Samurai Assault v0.7.w3x

Samurai Assault - 2nd Terrain Layout (about where i left the map)
View attachment Samurai Assault v0.13 - Kopi.w3x

Forged Warfare: Tchar Island
View attachment Forged Warfare TI v1.2.w3x

Forged Warfare
View attachment Forged Warfare v0.8b.w3x

Sliding Tag
I never released this map and i barely made anything on it. However i wish someone could create a map out of the concept. The idea was to create a multiplayer ice sliding tag map which was supposed to be just fun.
View attachment Sliding Tag.w3x

Defeat by Dawn - 1st Terrain Layout
This is was the first terrain for my aos, however since im a perfectionist with the terraining layout i remade it.
View attachment Defeat by Dawn v0.1 2.w3x

Cleansing Problem
Shitmap, but fuck here it is...
View attachment Cleansing Problem v0.10.w3x

Note: I dont give a fuck whatever purpose you use the maps for, except for 2 things... if you remake the map, give me credits and not the least protect the map!

edit:
Btw i have left out Prisonbreak and my near complete AoS map for various reasons.
I also left out Are You A Retard NE because i dont have an unprot or non-corrupted version anymore.

Last edited:
Level 10
And I loved Prisionbreak. I still have an [older] protected version lying around somewhere in my map folder...
Anyways, its good to see someone who has enough sence to retire from mapping and allow others to continue on the unfinished maps. +rep for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.