• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Unlimited Blade Works (Ultimate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need some help with Unlimited Blade Works.

For those who don't know:

11.jpg

(ZomGs!11! its ARcRHER!1!!)

* Unlimited Blade Works: Infinite Creation of Swords (無限の剣製, Mugen no kensei?)

Type: Support
A Reality Marble, also known as an Innate Bounded Field, is an extremely rare high-class sorcery that expands an enclosed alternate reality that is a physical representation of a user's soul. Within a Reality Marble, users are able to violate the laws of nature, the creation of an ideal battlefield. Although not a true Noble Phantasm, this spell is treated as one.

Archer's Reality Marble is known as "Unlimited Blade Works", which manifests as an open, barren field, littered with countless Noble Phantasms anchored in the ground like grave markers. Monolithic black gears gyrate in the distance, and illumination from the sun is obstructed by thick haze obscuring the horizon. Whisps of black smog float on light zephyr throughout this world, and sparks from iron forging rise from the ground like bubbles from water.

Within Unlimited Blade Works exist all the raw materials and sorcery required to facilitate Tracing, allowing Archer to reconstruct any bladed weapon merely by seeing it. Furthermore, his tracing allows him to inherit the combat skills of those who previously used his weapon, granting him instant proficiency with whatever he traces. However, human imagination cannot fully conceptualise the existences of an object through only one sense,[2] so the quality of enchantment on each traced weapon will be degraded by one rank, never equaling the original. Swords, spears, and halberds are favored, but shields are also replicable at a substantially greater Mana cost (Up to three times the amount). Archer is also able to levitate weapons within his Reality Marble, arcing blades into the sky and then raining them down on opponents. Most of the Noble Phantasms in Unlimited Blade Works are copies of legendary weapons archived inside Gate of Babylon, although several others (listed below) were traced by Archer later during his lifetime.

The following chant are the words to Archer's Reality Marble. They are somewhat different from Shirō's chant:

"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."

Well, the skill have 3 levels, it will transport you and your enemy to another arena in the map.

My ideia was:

- Have a casting time of 3s, you can move and attack while casting, and each second 2/3 phrases of the enchant will appear over your head, after that all enemy in X aoe will be teleported with you to the reality marble.
- Will be some blades anchored in the ground, each one will have a ability called "pick up", you can only have one blade at time, and they give you a different ability (+ damage, +atk speed, + defense, +something) and these % increase each level of ability (30, 60, 90)

So, what do you guys think? Any better ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.