• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unknown .w3x format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hopefully this is right section to ask. I've got a slight problem with WE,after i've reinstalled wc3,all .w3x files aren't recognized and are shown as unknown apps,i tried using Open With to open it with WE,but an error occurs. I'm,however,able to open maps by running WE and then loading maps within it,but it's annoying to do it always. :ugly:
So anyone knows how to make unknown .w3x files into normal,openable by double click on it?
+repz0rz for halp

You cant open maps by double clicking them. If they requires Expansion (TFT), you have
to open them trough WE.

No, Kala, this is how my Maps' folder looks:
Maps.jpg

If I double click the files, they will instantly open with World Editor.

Garfield1337, try doing so from your Control Panel -> Programs -> Default Programs (Don't know what the exact english word for the last menu is, so I just trasnlated it) and make the modifications you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.