• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Univers of Plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hello:grin:

Plant

Is a RPG about a wisp who wants to become an Ancient.In his strange univers he starts to seek out a place to root and slowly evolve into a tree.

It is a project that I attend to and it has a theme of sheer Green,mixed with all sorts of trees and plants.The whole terrain is a splat of giant trees ,bushes,fog all that envelopes tropical enviroment.

A few tips about the map,is that all models,all icons,all tiles are Green,exception makes the sky which is both purple and blue.

This is the terrain that defines my map idea,rate and most of all ,enjoy.

Attachments

• Plant.JPG
    Plant.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 216
  • Plant2.JPG
    Plant2.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 217
  • Plant3.JPG
    Plant3.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 202
  • Plant4.JPG
    Plant4.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 224
  • Plant5.JPG
    Plant5.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 215
Level 28
Criticism:

1)The ancients are too green. Tint their green more yellowish.
2) At the 1st pic, some trees have a dense green, while the bushes/shrubs are too yellowish. Decide if you want the vivid green dominance, or the yellowish green dominance. I prefer the yellowish.
3)Same at the 2nd pic. The ancient is too green, the shrubs at the ground are too yellowish, while the plants and the trees are too vivid.
4)The 3rd pic is ok, but the sky doesn't matches with the scenery.
5)The last 2 pics are nice, but remember what I said about the ancient's colors. It looks really strange.

Overlook:

Kinda nice terrain, looks okay for me. Some places are well-made, and some minor fixes needing.

__

Level 7
Sounds interesting , you are a good terrainer keep it up because I like all of you're terrain albums they are original especially the Naaru mountain :thumbs_up: and make more elemental project like Project water, project earth ... :D etc. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.