• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Units ignoring tech requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have 4 stuctures that are ignoring their techtree requirements to people can build them right away. What are some reasons for this ive tripple checked that the its the right requirement.

Last edited:
Level 28
That seems weird, could you show me the map?
And the techtrees couldn't possible be researched when you checked it (four times)? :/

Ohh, maybe you didn't set the "Techtree Requirements Level"?
This is just a guess: if you don't set it, it will act as "0" and won't need the upgrade in that case (if there are multiple levels for the upgrade).

Level 5
I dont think its is Techtree requirement level becuase there are other tower that work but dont have that entered. Before I post the map ima just remake all the units.

Edit: ok i think it was a editor bug because all the problems have gone away for the time being after restarting the editor. :D RESOLVED...forever i hope :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.