• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Units are white, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, i have downloaded some new models, but when i use them in WarcraftEditor, they are getting white collor and i do know what to do.

Please help.
upload_2020-10-13_22-44-42.png

Level 20
That happened to me when I used an incorrect path for the skin blp file. That was on classic though.

Make sure all of the paths are correct. Restart the editor once and see if that fixes the issue then post a link to the model resource and also show what paths you are using.

Level 2
Yeah, but i am little dumb with these things like "paths are correct" and the other things...

If you could show me how to post a link to the model resource, I will be really happy and greatful.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Yeah, but i am little dumb with these things like "paths are correct" and the other things...

If you could show me how to post a link to the model resource, I will be really happy and greatful.
Just copy the URL and paste it into your comment.

I'm assuming this is the model in your picture: Fire Golem

When you're looking at a model on Hive you can see a "How to Import this Model" button. Click that.

In this case for the Fire Golem it will show you this: How to import 'Fire Golem' | HIVE

So when you import these files into your map, make sure they have the EXACT same file paths (names) as as what's shown in the How To picture.

Once done, save the map, and if it doesn't work try re-opening it. If it still doesn't work, you either forgot a file or got the name wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.