• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

White models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello. I made a map about year ago and when I start it now some models (WC3 barracks , cityscape buildings) have pure white skin. Also imported models do have some parts of them white. Also when I open editor the skins are white unless I use those models in some map before I open this one. How to fix that? thanks

Level 16
Hello. I made a map about year ago and when I start it now some models (WC3 barracks , cityscape buildings) have pure white skin. Also imported models do have some parts of them white. Also when I open editor the skins are white unless I use those models in some map before I open this one. How to fix that? thanks

Some of custom/standard skins are corrupted.

Do you use custom skins/textures in your map?
Have you deleted any skin?

Level 3
I use custom skins only on custom models.. yet seems only original WC3 skins are corrupted. I didnt delete any skin I think. As far as I remember before year the map was all ok. Do you know any way how to check if the skins were deleted? Also as I have written when I place a barracks in new map then I open my map then the skin works.

Level 4
Its not a problem with your map as I see it, its your computer

Try restarting your computer before playing rather than putting it to Sleep

Level 3
actually I restarted the computer.. first it appeared after one quite advanced map so I thought it changed the textures so I restarted the computer.. then I tried again and the same. actually we tryed it when other player hosted the map and white skins to everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.